Tags: Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail could cost $3 billion more than expected
Comparisons to California and other rail projects suggest rail system will cost Florida taxpayers much more than $280 million If the proposed Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail line goes over budget or fails to meet ridership expectations, Florida taxpayers could get ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars300 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees261 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views
- Quarrying in the late 1800s was backbreaking work182 Views