Tags: Task Training
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) recently announced a fatality prevention initiative in response to increased fatalities within the metal and non-metal sector, which has recorded 37 deaths from October 2013 to January 2015. MSHA announced its fatality prevention ...
The 8th annual Southeast Mine Safety and Health Conference will take place November 5-7 at the Ross Bridge Hotel/Conference Center in Hoover, Alabama, near Birmingham. The conference focuses on health and safety in the mining industry and will feature keynote speakers ...
Several new training CDs for the aggregate industry are available from the Colorado Stone, Sand and Gravel Association. Part 46 New Miner Training covers the four hours of required training a miner needs to begin work. Task Training covers five jobs ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015879 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views