Tags: Tasman Warajay Technology.
Flexco designs material transfer chutes using Tasman Warajay Technology. The controlled-flow technology improves throughput and conveyor belt life, and reduces excessive dust, spillage, plugging, downtime, belt wear, material degradation, and noise. Each material transfer system is designed to control the flow ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4 Final engines MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment ...
Flexco has hired three new employees to its facility in Bolingbrook, Ill. Kevin Moran and Mike Mass were appointed project managers, while Joel Wagner was brought to Flexco as a design engineer to support its transfer chute product line. Moran and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views