Tags: Tasman Warajay Technology.
Flexco designs material transfer chutes using Tasman Warajay Technology. The controlled-flow technology improves throughput and conveyor belt life, and reduces excessive dust, spillage, plugging, downtime, belt wear, material degradation, and noise. Each material transfer system is designed to control the flow ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4 Final engines MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment ...
Flexco has hired three new employees to its facility in Bolingbrook, Ill. Kevin Moran and Mike Mass were appointed project managers, while Joel Wagner was brought to Flexco as a design engineer to support its transfer chute product line. Moran and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151550 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1004 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 2015879 Views
- Caterpillar to close 5 more plants, cut 670 jobs as part of cost reduction plan309 Views
- Martin Marietta's Guernsey Quarry manages production of five mineral deposits240 Views