Tags: Tasman Warajay Technology.
Flexco designs material transfer chutes using Tasman Warajay Technology. The controlled-flow technology improves throughput and conveyor belt life, and reduces excessive dust, spillage, plugging, downtime, belt wear, material degradation, and noise. Each material transfer system is designed to control the flow ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4 Final engines MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment ...
Flexco has hired three new employees to its facility in Bolingbrook, Ill. Kevin Moran and Mike Mass were appointed project managers, while Joel Wagner was brought to Flexco as a design engineer to support its transfer chute product line. Moran and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views