Tags: Tasman Warajay Technology.
Flexco designs material transfer chutes using Tasman Warajay Technology. The controlled-flow technology improves throughput and conveyor belt life, and reduces excessive dust, spillage, plugging, downtime, belt wear, material degradation, and noise. Each material transfer system is designed to control the flow ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4 Final engines MTU’s new Tier 4 Final diesel engines were developed to meet EPA standards without the use of exhaust gas after-treatment ...
Flexco has hired three new employees to its facility in Bolingbrook, Ill. Kevin Moran and Mike Mass were appointed project managers, while Joel Wagner was brought to Flexco as a design engineer to support its transfer chute product line. Moran and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident347 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!214 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing185 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution184 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress156 Views