Tags: Tate Reeves.
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person520 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views