Tags: Tate Reeves.
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success616 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies467 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting448 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned376 Views