Tags: Tate Reeves.
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter381 Views