Tags: Tate Reeves.
Mississippi isn’t likely to see an increase in the statewide gas tax anytime soon. Lt. Gov. Tate Reeves said Monday that he won’t support raising Mississippi’s 18-cent-per-gallon fuel tax, our sister site Better Roads reports. He said although highway maintenance is vital ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities456 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company412 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry401 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views