After a week of major increases, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined in every region this week. The Midwest experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.032 per gallon less than last week, though year-over-year costs continued to climb to $0.235 per gallon higher ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections229 Views