After a week of major increases, U.S. diesel fuel prices declined in every region this week. The Midwest experienced the greatest weekly decrease at $0.032 per gallon less than last week, though year-over-year costs continued to climb to $0.235 per gallon higher ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability596 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park351 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D284 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 266 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure262 Views