Tags: TCA Convention
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has announced that San Jose State University (SJSU) will be its education partner for the 2014 TCA Convention. As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental ...
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention. The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 ...
Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) will present an engineering series called “Applying the 2012 IBC to the Design to Low-Rise Concrete Building Systems--Engineering Tilt-Up” on June 24, 26 and 28, as well as in conjunction with the TCA Convention on October ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth482 Views