Tags: TCA Convention
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has announced that San Jose State University (SJSU) will be its education partner for the 2014 TCA Convention. As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental ...
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention. The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 ...
Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) will present an engineering series called “Applying the 2012 IBC to the Design to Low-Rise Concrete Building Systems--Engineering Tilt-Up” on June 24, 26 and 28, as well as in conjunction with the TCA Convention on October ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views