Tags: TCA Convention
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) has announced that San Jose State University (SJSU) will be its education partner for the 2014 TCA Convention. As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental ...
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention. The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 ...
Tilt-Up Concrete Association (TCA) will present an engineering series called “Applying the 2012 IBC to the Design to Low-Rise Concrete Building Systems--Engineering Tilt-Up” on June 24, 26 and 28, as well as in conjunction with the TCA Convention on October ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views