The Tennessee Department of Transportation (TDOT) will not build the Knoxville Parkway Project, also known as State Route 475 and the Orange Route, TDOT Commissioner Gerald Nicely confirms. Nicely cited recent traffic studies and cost as reasons for the decision to select a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew167 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views