Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs704 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity344 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries269 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views