Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views