Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1063 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger417 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register339 Views