Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry717 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets496 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant259 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address218 Views