Transportation interests have written Congress to express opposition to the so-called “devolution” of the federal highway program and the proposed Transportation Empowerment Act. The bill, introduced in the House and Senate last fall, transfers almost all authority over federal highway and ...
Two lawmakers have filed a bill that would gradually eliminate federal funding for transportation infrastructure projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, known as Transportation Empowerment Act (TEA), was introduced by Senator Mike Lee (R-Utah) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1147 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents206 Views