Tags: technical briefing paper
The aggregates sector contributes $52.3 billion each year to the real gross domestic product (GDP) in the U.S., according to a new report from the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME). The report, a technical briefing paper called “Industrial Minerals’ ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1860 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1138 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection597 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up374 Views
- Human remains found in Michigan quarry318 Views