Tags: Ted Leonard
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets365 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views