Tags: TEEX will provide “Fall Hazard Awareness in Construction” (OSHA 7405)
The Hispanic Contractors Association de Tejas (HCAT) has announced "The Construction Safety and Health Summit," a regional event structured to train, educate, and promote heightened awareness of job site safety. The event, focused on tangible solutions to improve current best industry ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views