Tags: Telestack Ltd.
Astec Industries, Inc. announced Tuesday that it has acquired Northern Ireland-based Telestack Ltd. for $36 million (USD). The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately. The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views