Tags: Telestack Ltd.
Astec Industries, Inc. announced Tuesday that it has acquired Northern Ireland-based Telestack Ltd. for $36 million (USD). The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately. The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger351 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views