Astec Industries saw a 4-percent decrease in net sales in the first quarter of 2014, but domestic sales were up 8 percent for the same period, according to results released by the company on Tuesday. The company reported that net sales ...
Astec Industries, Inc. announced Tuesday that it has acquired Northern Ireland-based Telestack Ltd. for $36 million (USD). The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately. The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest377 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections345 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company322 Views