Astec Industries saw a 4-percent decrease in net sales in the first quarter of 2014, but domestic sales were up 8 percent for the same period, according to results released by the company on Tuesday. The company reported that net sales ...
Astec Industries, Inc. announced Tuesday that it has acquired Northern Ireland-based Telestack Ltd. for $36 million (USD). The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately. The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs703 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity342 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views