Astec Industries saw a 4-percent decrease in net sales in the first quarter of 2014, but domestic sales were up 8 percent for the same period, according to results released by the company on Tuesday. The company reported that net sales ...
Astec Industries, Inc. announced Tuesday that it has acquired Northern Ireland-based Telestack Ltd. for $36 million (USD). The acquisition is subject to certain closing adjustments. Astec says it expects the acquisition to start adding value immediately. The company also noted that Telestack’s synergies ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana190 Views