Tags: TELLUS Northwest Georgia Science Center
Vulcan’s Kennesaw Quarry is well known for the granite aggregate it produces, but is probably best known for its education program. When Kennesaw Quarry began mining granite in the early 1950s, that area of northwestern Georgia was fairly empty, nothing like ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1310 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1182 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1101 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry886 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over395 Views