Tags: TELLUS Northwest Georgia Science Center
Vulcan’s Kennesaw Quarry is well known for the granite aggregate it produces, but is probably best known for its education program. When Kennesaw Quarry began mining granite in the early 1950s, that area of northwestern Georgia was fairly empty, nothing like ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance294 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments187 Views