Tags: TELLUS Northwest Georgia Science Center
Vulcan’s Kennesaw Quarry is well known for the granite aggregate it produces, but is probably best known for its education program. When Kennesaw Quarry began mining granite in the early 1950s, that area of northwestern Georgia was fairly empty, nothing like ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1053 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company481 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources427 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger403 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register317 Views