Tags: temporary reinstatement
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
Sixth Circuit overrides Secretary of Labor on temporary reinstatement of terminated miners. by Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators and miners familiar with the procedures for temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act may be aware of the shift in the Mine Safety and ...
Get it in writing Work refusals and temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act. By Page H. Jackson Every supervisor at a mine needs to be aware of the procedures to follow if a miner raises a question as to whether a given procedure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views