Tags: temporary reinstatement
Operators may pay the price for MSHA’s new emphasis on discrimination enforcement. by Michelle Witter Citing the Upper Big Branch disaster, MSHA’s Joseph Main announced that the agency intends to continue to place an increased emphasis on the investigation of miners’ rights ...
Sixth Circuit overrides Secretary of Labor on temporary reinstatement of terminated miners. by Meredith A. Kapushion Mine operators and miners familiar with the procedures for temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act may be aware of the shift in the Mine Safety and ...
Get it in writing Work refusals and temporary reinstatement under the Mine Act. By Page H. Jackson Every supervisor at a mine needs to be aware of the procedures to follow if a miner raises a question as to whether a given procedure ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry730 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant245 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views