When done properly, community relations can weave your operation into the fabric of the community. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief, email@example.com When it comes to implementing a successful community relations strategy, there are several factors that should be considered. According to Keith Severson, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies476 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting454 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned394 Views