Tags: Tennessee Asphalt Company (TAC)
Nashville-based Rogers Group Inc., the largest privately held crushed stone producer and a major asphalt producer in the United States, has purchased aggregates supplier and asphalt construction company Knoxville, Tenn.-based Tennessee Asphalt Co. (TAC). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)423 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars346 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)290 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees274 Views
- Texas town buys quarry land to eventually shut it down and keep the neighborhood quiet209 Views