Tags: Tennessee Court of Appeals
Judges in the Tennessee Court of Appeals on Wednesday heard arguments from representatives of Western Farm Products LLC and Sumner County regarding a proposed quarry in Castalian Springs, The Tennessean reports. Western Farm wants to build a rock quarry, rock crushing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world310 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior215 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village151 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)148 Views