Tags: Tennessee Historic Village Center
Judges in the Tennessee Court of Appeals on Wednesday heard arguments from representatives of Western Farm Products LLC and Sumner County regarding a proposed quarry in Castalian Springs, The Tennessean reports. Western Farm wants to build a rock quarry, rock crushing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views