Tags: Tensar Corp. Robert Vevoda COO
Tensar Corp. has promoted Robert Vevoda to chief operating officer (COO) of the geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. In this new position, Vevoda will be responsible for global manufacturing operations in addition to heading up commercial operations as president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board330 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance326 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments323 Views