Tags: Tensar Corp. Robert Vevoda COO
Tensar Corp. has promoted Robert Vevoda to chief operating officer (COO) of the geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. In this new position, Vevoda will be responsible for global manufacturing operations in addition to heading up commercial operations as president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views