Tags: Tensar Corp. Robert Vevoda COO
Tensar Corp. has promoted Robert Vevoda to chief operating officer (COO) of the geosynthetic soil reinforcement and stabilization company. In this new position, Vevoda will be responsible for global manufacturing operations in addition to heading up commercial operations as president of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant502 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March370 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania269 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29245 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call237 Views