Tags: Terex Construction Americas
Gary Dennis, former general manager of Terex Fort Wayne, has been promoted to serve as vice president and general manager of Terex Construction Americas and Global Aftermarket. He has been with the company since 2012. Dennis will work with the company’s teams in ...
Articulated haul trucks meet the heavy-hauling needs of aggregates operations, but they also offer something more — maneuverability. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor To view this in the Digital Edition (including photos), click here. Case More horsepower/ergonomic design Case Construction Equipment says its new ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views