Tags: Terex Construction
Gary Dennis, former general manager of Terex Fort Wayne, has been promoted to serve as vice president and general manager of Terex Construction Americas and Global Aftermarket. He has been with the company since 2012. Dennis will work with the company’s teams in ...
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks. The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are ...
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations. Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. Robbins has been with Terex for five years and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views