Tags: Terex Construction
Gary Dennis, former general manager of Terex Fort Wayne, has been promoted to serve as vice president and general manager of Terex Construction Americas and Global Aftermarket. He has been with the company since 2012. Dennis will work with the company’s teams in ...
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks. The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are ...
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations. Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. Robbins has been with Terex for five years and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views