Tags: Terex Construction
Gary Dennis, former general manager of Terex Fort Wayne, has been promoted to serve as vice president and general manager of Terex Construction Americas and Global Aftermarket. He has been with the company since 2012. Dennis will work with the company’s teams in ...
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks. The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are ...
Terex Construction has appointed Jim Robbins as vice president and general manager of its Americas operations. Robbins is responsible for all Terex Construction business in North and South America, including on-site logistics functions. Robbins has been with Terex for five years and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views