Tags: TEREX Corporation
Citing a marketplace that "remains challenging," Terex announced another down quarter for the year, with its Aerial Work Platforms division continuing to provide the majority of positive news for the company. Sales for the company fell 9.3 percent from third quarter 2014 to $1.6 ...
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
During the past 12 months, Terex has successfully moved production of the minerals processing and asphalt paving lines from its Cedar Rapids, Iowa, plant to Oklahoma City. Tom Riordan, president and chief operating officer of Terex Corporation, spoke during a May ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151581 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151051 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1019 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production707 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone411 Views