Tags: Terex Cranes
Cranes and heavy equipment manufacturer Terex will merge with Finnish competitor Konecranes in an all-share deal, the companies announced in a joint release Tuesday. The new company will be called Konecranes Terex and will be based out of Finland. It is ...
Terex announced several senior executive changes today. Thomas Riordan, president and chief operating officer, will resign from Terex effective Jan. 31. The company said they do not intend to fill Riordan’s position in the near term, and Ronald DeFeo, chairman and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections472 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?306 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations279 Views