Tags: Terex TA400 articulated haul truck
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1287 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?696 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth494 Views