Tags: Terex TA400 articulated truck
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
During a lean economy, manufacturers introduced new products and equipment that feature increased fuel efficiency, increased productivity, and cost savings. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor, and Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief How we made our choices When we ask readers how we can best help ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years715 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013128 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze126 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views