Tags: Terex TA400 articulated truck
Terex Corp. says its new TA400 Generation 9 articulated truck is designed to keep productivity levels high, fuel consumption low, and cycle times short. The machine boasts a 444-horsepower Tier 4 Interim-compliant Scania DC13 engine with a maximum torque of ...
During a lean economy, manufacturers introduced new products and equipment that feature increased fuel efficiency, increased productivity, and cost savings. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor, and Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief How we made our choices When we ask readers how we can best help ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1064 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources435 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger389 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register307 Views