Tags: Terex truck business
Terex Corporation announced on Monday that it has agreed to sell its truck business to Volvo Construction Equipment for approximately $160 million. Terex’s truck business manufactures and sells off-highway rigid and articulated haul trucks. The transaction, which is slated to close in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter431 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)274 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections272 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees236 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way202 Views