Tags: Terex Utilities
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing. Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions. Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law222 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views