Tags: Terex Utilities
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing. Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions. Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views