Tags: Terex Utilities
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing. Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions. Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production733 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success602 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting428 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views