Tags: Terex Utilities
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing. Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions. Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill824 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability626 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure561 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]561 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 262 Views