Tags: Terex Utilities
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing. Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions. Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers270 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views