To better serve its aggregate producing clients throughout the Southeastern United States, Bowser-Morner has opened a new office and testing laboratory in Birmingham, Ala. The new laboratory will focus on providing physical and chemical testing of aggregate and minerals for producers ...
Last week, I interviewed Assistant Secretary of Labor for Mine Safety and Health Joe Main and Administrator in the Metal and Nonmetal Mine Safety and Health Administration Neal Merrifield. The main topic of our conversation was guarding in aggregate operations ...
Bowser-Morner announced that it opened a new office and testing lab to serve aggregates operators in the Southeastern United States. Located at 3016 Commerce Square South, Birmingham, AL 35210, the lab will focus on physical and chemical testing of aggregates. ...
Dredging Up Good Riverbank Practices
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views