Tags: Texas Department of Transportation (DOT)
The U.S. Department of Transportation will award the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) $34 million grant to help fund a rail project pivotal to North Texas to support the Tower 55 Multimodal Improvement Project (T55MIP), a critical rail gateway located ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world234 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village143 Views