Tags: Texas Department of Transportation
The Texas Legislature on Monday night approved a constitutional amendment that would add about $1.2 billion annually to the state’s transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The money would come from a portion of oil ...
The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home722 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...568 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views