Tags: Texas Department of Transportation
The Texas Legislature on Monday night approved a constitutional amendment that would add about $1.2 billion annually to the state’s transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The money would come from a portion of oil ...
The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga403 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029338 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board239 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013202 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill152 Views