Tags: Texas Industries Inc.
2011 marked the first increase in production since 2006, with slight price increases as well. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2011 was 2.17 billion short tons, valued at $17.2 billion, free on board (f.o.b.) at plant. Construction aggregates production decreased ...
In 2010, the market appeared to bottom out with production continuing its downward trend and average unit values down for the first time since 1998. U.S. production of construction aggregates in 2010 was 2.14 billion short tons valued at $17 billion, ...
Merger and acquisition activity on the rise By George Reddin Deal activity is picking up in the construction materials sector, although it has yet to be reflected in announced done deals. The gestation period for a typical deal — the time from ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views