Tags: Texas Legislature
The Texas Legislature on Monday night approved a constitutional amendment that would add about $1.2 billion annually to the state’s transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The money would come from a portion of oil ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill923 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure556 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches441 Views