Tags: Texas Rainy Day Fund
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person924 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)342 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger236 Views
- Caterpillar unveils the CT680, a rugged work truck wrapped in style (PHOTOS)196 Views