Tags: Texas Rainy Day Fund
Texas House and Senate negotiators reached an agreement on Friday to divert an estimated $848 million in oil and gas taxes from the Rainy Day Fund to fund transportation projects, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. Senator ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill786 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 265 Views