Tags: Texas Transportation Commission
The Texas Transportation Commission has approved projects in five counties valued at $88.9 million as part of the seventh round of the state’s Proposition 1 transportation funding program. Proposition 1 is providing funds for more than 800 miles of highway rehabilitation, ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in theUnited States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California The California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) planned to celebrate the state’s geologic heritage at its 2010 Annual Education Conference ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Alabama Baker’s Sand and Gravel deposited about 400 tons of sand around Fountain Circle in Huntsville as part of the preparations ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views