Tags: Texas transportation
The Texas Legislature on Monday night approved a constitutional amendment that would add about $1.2 billion annually to the state’s transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The money would come from a portion of oil ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2382 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home739 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...569 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views