The Transportation for Illinois Coalition (TFIC), which is made up of business groups and labor groups with mutual concerns about the need for transportation and infrastructure funding in Illinois, has put out a call to members of the Illinois Association ...
A transportation funding crisis is looming. When the “Illinois Jobs Now” capital program approved in 2009 expires next year, the funds available for transportation-related construction is projected to decline by approximately $2 billion, the number of projects are projected to decline ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter401 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views