Tags: The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act
Ontario’s public works projects could involve more recycled aggregates if a new bill promoting aggregate recycling passes the the Legislative Assembly of Ontario. The Private Member’s Bill, known as Bill 56 or The Aggregate Recycling Promotion Act, recently passed a second ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views