Tags: The Aggregates Handbook
Educational materials for aggregates professionals Aggregates handbook The second edition of The Aggregates Handbook will be available on Nov. 1. The new edition offers updated content and expanded coverage on all aspects of the aggregate industry. Topics include sustainability, production technology, safety, ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), in conjunction with industry and academic experts, staff and consultants, is releasing comprehensive reference-tool The Aggregates Handbook, second edition, on Nov. 1, 2012. Orders placed before Oct. 15, 2012, are entitled to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature247 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky212 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia126 Views