Tags: The Aggregates Handbook
Educational materials for aggregates professionals Aggregates handbook The second edition of The Aggregates Handbook will be available on Nov. 1. The new edition offers updated content and expanded coverage on all aspects of the aggregate industry. Topics include sustainability, production technology, safety, ...
The National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association (NSSGA), in conjunction with industry and academic experts, staff and consultants, is releasing comprehensive reference-tool The Aggregates Handbook, second edition, on Nov. 1, 2012. Orders placed before Oct. 15, 2012, are entitled to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views