Tags: the American Maritime Partnership (AMP)
In a letter to the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, the American Maritime Partnership (AMP) outlined the reasons for recent spikes in gasoline prices, noting that the cost of shipping has no impact on the price at the pump. To ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views