Tags: the American Maritime Partnership (AMP)
In a letter to the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, the American Maritime Partnership (AMP) outlined the reasons for recent spikes in gasoline prices, noting that the cost of shipping has no impact on the price at the pump. To ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1088 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation375 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta278 Views