Tags: The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI)
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for the U.S. increased 0.8 percent in May to 114.7 (2004 = 100), following a 0.4-percent decline in April, and a 0.7-percent increase in March. The largest contributions came from the interest rate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success617 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies472 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting451 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned386 Views