Tags: The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI)
The Conference Board Leading Economic Index (LEI) for the U.S. increased 0.8 percent in May to 114.7 (2004 = 100), following a 0.4-percent decline in April, and a 0.7-percent increase in March. The largest contributions came from the interest rate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A truck driver died at a cement plant in Missouri723 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials269 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry239 Views
- Making sense of the split: Don't worry about Navistar, but where will Caterpillar find its 15-liter truck engine?227 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views