Tags: The Daily Scoop
At the crack of dawn on Tuesday, I headed out to Las Vegas to cover the World of Concrete 2013 trade show for Aggregates Manager's sister publication, Better Roads, and report back on the latest product introductions, new technologies in concrete as ...
A new study by researchers at the College of William and Mary has found that as automobile fuel economy increases, the federal highway program's fiscal position may become more precarious. The team from William and Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views