Tags: the deterrent effect
Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission approves heightened scrutiny, and less clarity, over proposed settlements. By Ben McFarland Most who are familiar with penalty assessments under the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, 30 U.S.C. § 801 et seq. ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry709 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets472 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant250 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address217 Views