Tags: The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, "The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future," through The College of William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views