Tags: The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, "The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future," through The College of William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry622 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter385 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views