Tags: The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, "The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future," through The College of William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151090 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success612 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies441 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting440 Views