Tags: The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, "The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future," through The College of William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views