Tags: The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund’s Present and Future
The Associated Equipment Distributors (AED) commissioned the study, "The Impact of Fuel Use Trends on the Highway Trust Fund's Present and Future," through The College of William & Mary's Thomas Jefferson Program in Public Policy (TJPPP) commissioned a study to ...
With looming insolvency, a vehicle mileage-based user fee is a viable, but challenging option for creating revenue. By Tina Grady Barbaccia Financing scenarios for current and future transportation are challenging with a Highway Trust Fund (HTF) that is always facing insolvency and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1854 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC761 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views