Tags: the “new normal”
After a delay due to the 16-day federal government shutdown, total construction numbers for October arrived and were strong. Total construction in 2013 was higher year-over-year by 7.1 percent according to the Commerce Department’s report. Expect continued growth for 2014 as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned514 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies502 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India281 Views