Tags: the North American Society of Trenchless Technology
Joseph L. Abbott Jr., national sales manager for Godwin Pumps, has died. Joining the Godwin Pumps team in 1989, Abbott brought sales and manufacturing expertise to the company from the sewer rehabilitation industry, Godwin says in a press statement about Abbott's ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs481 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger430 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register349 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities344 Views