Tags: The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey PATH system
Steve Noonan has been named an assistant vice president in the Newark, N.J., office of Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB), a global infrastructure strategic consulting, engineering, and program/construction management organization. In his new position, Noonan will manage PB’s Northeast Rail Vehicle Group, responsible ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry623 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction500 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way393 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter388 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company385 Views