Tags: The Reason Foundation study
Comparisons to California and other rail projects suggest rail system will cost Florida taxpayers much more than $280 million If the proposed Tampa to Orlando high-speed rail line goes over budget or fails to meet ridership expectations, Florida taxpayers could get ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1369 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?712 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth558 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant522 Views
- VIDEO: How to build a LEGO dump truck with an excavator bucket237 Views