Tags: The Road Information Program
There are some urban regions across the United States where drivers are more likely to increase poor road conditions than others. In its annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make our Roads Smoother,” The Road Information ...
Have you ever wondered what potholes cost? Now, you can find out. The Road Information Program (TRIP) compiled its annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: America’s Roughest Rides and Strategies to Make our Roads Smoother.” In the report, TRIP lists the 20 large ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car198 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole147 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges129 Views
- Wisconsin sand hauling company to lay off workers due to decreased frac sand demand125 Views