Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 893 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views