Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability650 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure496 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views