Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home938 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...576 Views
- How to become a more productive worker315 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views