Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views