Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views