Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1850 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1161 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania449 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up433 Views