Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry554 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction466 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers408 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company376 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way305 Views