Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person978 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger394 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)344 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration242 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger239 Views