Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks358 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views