Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views