Tags: the Robert C. Byrd Mine Safety Protection Act of 2013
According to data released by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), 2012 had the lowest fatality rate in the history of U.S. mining, with 0.0107 deaths per 200,000 hours worked and a reportable injury rate of 2.56 per 200,000 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1047 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company479 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources421 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger387 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register296 Views